Smart Kid - Learning My ABCs 1.7 by South Beach Software
Smart Kid – Learning My ABCs is a software program developed to help kids build their confidence and self worth, while learning their ABCs. Much of a person`s self worth is based on the experiences they have as a child. These experiences stay in the person’s subconscious mind and often affect them for the rest of their lives. Telling the child that he/she is a smart kid while learning his/her ABCs will help build a positive mental image of learning which should help them as they go through the educational process. The Canadian Goverment concluded the following in their early childhood study:
“It is clear that the early years from conception to age six have the most important influence of any time in the life cycle of brain development and subsequent learning, behavior and health. The effects of early experience, particularly during the first three years, on the wiring and sculpting of the brain`s billions of neurons, last a lifetime.” (1)
Smart Kid - Learning My ABCs lets the child to match letters of the alphabet with related pictures that start with the corresponding letters. After each correct answer, the child is told that they are a smart kid. The child is guided through the lesson through audio instructions.
Smart Kid Learning My ABCs includes the following benefits:
- Helps the child learn their ABCs and the skills needed to start reading and writing quickly, while at the same time building the child’s self worth and confidence.
- A strong male voice tells the child “they are a smart kid” after every correct answer.
- Creates a positive learning experience mental record that is critical to the child’s outlook on school and education.
- Helps the child learn to use the computer early.
- Provides simple and fun learning exercises.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
(1) Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services, Early Childhood Study, 1999, p.7.